The safest and easiest way to increase the number of likes for your Facebook page is to buy them from trusted service providers. With over a billion users, Facebook has become a breeding ground for social media marketing and has given rise to social media war among big companies who are trying to increase their online traffic with specialized offers for their followers. But, for new pages it is important to go through Buy Likes FAQ to get increased likes and then woo their customers.
- Increased Facebook credibility with high number of likes ensures that people stick to your page.
- Once you buy certain number of likes, the number will increase organically as the next visitors will be assured of your high social media status.
- Hundreds of likes within hours of launching a page can make you a household name in no time.
- Conversion of hits on your ads to sales increase due to the gain in popularity. Moreover, installing a customized Facebook ‘LIKE’ widget on your web page can take your customers directly to your social media account.
- An image of established entity is created due to high trust rating with increased likes.
- Buying Facebook likes is just a stepping stone to online marketing and not its replacement.
- It may be harmful for the brand image.
- Genuinely is compromised as the followers are bought and not there because of their own liking.
- The coherence between the number of followers and the number of organic followers gets reduced.
Promise by Service Providers:
The companies that sell likes make sure that they offer best services and promise a few things like:
- No. of Likes/Fans of about one million, it may vary from company to company.
- Country targeted approach.
- Industry targeted approach.
- Complete money back guarantee if the company fails to keep the promise.
- Integrated web page likes.
- Paid workforce: Companies pay a certain group of people to like Facebook pages of their clients. This generates real traffic but is costly.
- Multiplier Software: Such software helps a company to generate multiple Facebook accounts and manage them to like specific pages to generate traffic. Although cost effective, it does not result in real likes most of the times.
- Established networks: A group of Facebook users are contacted by the company to like certain pages and get rewards in return. Real people and potential customers can be created using this method but the only drawback is that it tends to be very slow.
Some companies use extensive online marketing to generate fast traffic on a page which may also result in likes. But, this generally should be the second stage as it has no guarantee and is very expensive for a start up.
Greg Michael is a known blogging expert and internet marketer for the longest time. His apt ability to convert new responses into customers gives him the fair title of a social media expert.