If you have CyanogenMod 9 ROM Android smart phone or device, then there is good news for you. Now you can modify the ROM by Reloaded ICS tool. You can customize any Android ICS 4.0.3 CM9 based ROM with the help of this tool. You can also customize the tons of options with this universal tool. There are many reasons for which each user should install it on their Android ICS CM9 based ROM, on their Android smart phone or tablets. In this post I am going to explain you that how you can install it on your Android device. But before going for it, you must know that why are you going to install it. Means you must know that what are the features of this on your Android. So lets have a look on the features first.
- The best feature is the Transparency in your Android device.
- More options to format the date and a better brightness control as well.
- Status bar layout
- Clock Location
The tool is great in its work and is only designed for the Android devices having C9. This is the only limitation of that tool, that it has limited area of use and the Android users having device without running the CM9 ROM, cannot use it at all. This tool has been tested on several Android smart phones like Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy S2.
So now you know the features of running this tool on your CM9 based Android device. Then follow the procedure below to install it on your Android smart phone or tablet.
How to Install Reloaded ICS Mode on Your Device
Just follow the following steps.
1. The tool has been developed by the XDA developers forum. So the first step is to download the tool from the official website. You can download this tool from here.
2. Transfer all the files to the root folder of your SD card.
3. Now it is the time to restart the device. So turn off the device and run it in the recovery mode. This can be done by pressing the volume and power button at the same time.
4. Bow after entering in to the recovery mode, select the Advanced mode and then Wipe dalvik cache.
5. Select the Install From Zip Card option and then specify the position of the Zip file on your SD card.
6. After installation is complete, restart the device again.
That’s it. Well, the process was very simple, is not it?? Please note that all the steps mentioned here are self tested. Nevertheless, is something goes wrong, then we are not responsible for any kind of damage that occur to you or your device. So please try this tutorial at your own risk.
Hope you liked the post. Please share it with your friends. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the whole tutorial or any step mentioned in it, then please do let us know by dropping your valuable comments in the comment section below.
Guest Post by Suraj KV who blogs at Seekably and who is campaigning for his coupon site where he offers weight watchers promotional code and Bistro md voucher. Check out these weight watchers and Bistromd.