The HTC desire which is a dual-SIM device was recently announced by the HTC but they did not specify its availability. The announcement also came with that of the HTC Butterfly S. Rumours has it that the two devices might end up getting launched on the19th of June this year.
This information about the launch of HTC Butterfly S and the HTC Desire 600 actually came from the press invitations that appeared online about the devices. It is still not clear as to whether the information is true or not but the devices are really expected to hit the market very soon.
If you have been eagerly waiting for the devices then have hope and keep it in mind that the launch is speculated to on June 19.
The features of HTC Desire 600
- This HTC Desire 600 is actually well packed with 4.5 inch Super LCD2 display as well as the qHD resolution of that particular kind of display
- The HTC Desire 600 also sports the 1.2 GHz Snapdragon 200 chipset with the Cortex A5 processor to go with it for effective functionality of the device
- It is also well equipped with the Adreno 203 GPU as well as the 1GB of RAM which should be able to work effectively for the device.
- The HTC Desire 600 is also packed with a rear facing camera of 8 Megapixels as well as the front shooter or the primary camera of 1.6megapixels
- This HTC Desire 600 is also well equipped with the 8GB of internal memory and it also runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system.
- The device has 1860mAh battery as well as the wide range of connectivity options such as the GPS, NFC and the Bluetooth 4.1
The unique features of HTC Butterfly S
- The HTC Butterfly S is actually the upgrade over the current Butterfly with most of the features similar to those of the current Butterfly.
- It is well packed with 5inch display of 1080p resolution making it to be very effective in its functionality to the users.
- The HTC Butterfly S is also well equipped with internal memory of which its capacity is not yet specified as well as the microSD card slot for memory expansion
- This HTC Butterfly S is equipped with the UltraPixel camera as well as a very high capacity battery to help power all these features of the device
Fenix Raw belongs to technical industry, willing to share his valuable ideas. Our exclusively prepared 74-343 exam preparation material is quite handy for your success in N10-005 exam. Take the benefit or our preparation material and derive the better end results.